Tezos (XTZ) is experiencing a 4.5% increase, reaching $1.122 this week, contributing to a 17.5% overall rally in February. This growth is slightly lower compared to Bitcoin (BTC), which has seen a 22.0% increase since the beginning of the month.

The performance of XTZ may indicate some weakness, as suggested by CoinCodex AI algorithms, which anticipate a potential 10.5% decline in prices over the next five days. On the other hand, the service also suggests a possible 5% upside, with XTZ reaching $1.200. The Tezos community is actively engaged with an ongoing airdrop that has brought attention to the token. While the airdrop may not significantly impact the token's offering, it is likely to generate increased interest. To sustain upward momentum, XTZ prices need to remain above the $1.100 support level.